Best 5 Things To Say To Reject A Guy

7:16 PMStef dela Cruz

1. Oh my God, I’m so sorry! I always thought you were gay! Are you sure you’re not?

2. I’m glad you like me. I’ve always liked you, too, especially when my mom from Mars moved back to earth several days ago and – wait, there’s our spaceship, you wanna meet my parents? There’s a ringing in my ear, do you get that, too?

3. Sorry; I only go out with superheroes who can fly.

rejecting

4. You’re saying you love me, but what is love exactly? According to leading theories on relationships, men like women who remind them of their mothers. Here, sit down. This all began when Sigmund Freud started getting horny while thinking of his mother…

5. I’ve always wanted to be your girlfriend! When can we get married, is next week okay with you?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Do you have a better Best 5 List of this topic? Or do you want to just bang your head against your computer after reading this Best 5 List? Either way, speak up - and do it here. :)

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form